Monday, March 8, 2010

Moving right along


Starting to love his tummy time, but always enjoys time in the tub!
Two of his favorite things: Dad and Wyatt
Wyatt had his derby race, has started baseball, has a job and does an awesome one at that. We are into the final quarter of school and he can't wait to go play in the snow for the weekend.
This is the pacifier of choice. We have tried them all, even special order and they all make him gag. He keeps going back to this one, and why is it that everyone feels the need to grab a babies fingers.
My sweet boys on Valentines Day; and then we got sick for three weeks. YUCK!
All better.

6 comments:

Emily M said...

Carolee- those are 2 of the most handsome boys I have seen!! I can't believe how big Easton has gotten- it happens WAY too fast!!

Karen said...

he is growing too fast. that little grin looks just like Todd. love you hope all is well

Amanda said...

He is a mini Todd, although I do see a little Sharp in there.
Ahh I have a love hate relationship with the finger sucking. Addy and Ella were my finger suckers. Just this last week I painted their fingernails with some nasty tasting polish and I think it has finally cured them!!
He is adorable and I want one at my house! Too bad my husband says no. I need my baby fix!! WIsh we lived closer.

Anonymous said...

Carolee, he looks just like his dad...baby Easton very cute!! I can tell Wyatt loves his baby brother....glad you all are doing ok.

sharpsnaps said...

ohh my! WHat a cutie pie. He is changing sooo much. It is so funny because that first picture of him on his tummy, I just took that same shot of Grant yesterday. He is also enjoying those tasty morsels just as much, if only they would pacify when he is mad. I just cannot get over how much he has grown.

Tell Wyatt, sweet car!!!! Spencer was just asking when his derby was. Looks like you are just enjoying every bit of life.

Smith Fam said...

Your boys are ADOREABLE!!!