Friday, January 29, 2010

Almost 4 months

Time passes quickly when your having fun. Having a new baby for Christmas was the best. He is growing so quickly and deep rooted in our hearts. He is full of smiles and has started to giggle (sooooo cute) Every time we look at him (which is all the time) we can't believe what a miracle he is.


Do you blame me for not doing anything else all day except love on this baby?

Irresistible!


Wyatt can't resist (None of us can) and he loves, loves, loves Wyatt. His face is all smiles whenever he sees him. He is quite entertaining. He keeps us all busy.


Wyatt and Lucy enjoying the nice weather, but longing to play in the snow.

7 comments:

IandS said...

So cute! I'm always hoping he'll wake up and cry in music class just so I can offer to hold him - wicked I know!!!!!
Wyatt looks good too - getting so big and handsome. I'm glad he's loving his little brother :)

Emily M said...

TOO cute!! I don't think I would get anything done- if I had to love that little guy all day! i can't believe how big Wyatt is getting- you have got some handsome boys!

Karen said...

He is changing so much. Wish we could come and see him. He is cute!!!

sharpsnaps said...

how fun! Boy he has changed a ton. What a cutie pie! He has such a great mix of you and Todd.

jan said...

So cute and so much fun. He has changed so much! We need more pictures.

Amanda said...

He is ADORABLE!! Oh my goodness. I am so glad you are all just enjoying him and all the sweetness a baby brings.
We love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Carolee, he is getting so big..and looking all grown up now...both your boys!! so cute!