Monday, September 29, 2008

Ya got me! Tag! Now you're it, don't cheat go take your pictures right now.

1. Sink - All the left overs and breakfast.
2. Bathroom - It's still clean, Wyatt is not home just yet.
3. Laundry - So it's the one thing I didn't do this weekend. It's on special request only.
4. Refrigerator - It looks a mess, but at least it is working. Last week it was not. I love refrigeration. Poor pioneers. I wouldn't make it without an ice maker.
5. Closet - Nothing good in here!
6. Shoes worn the most - The toes are horrible and taking a picture at that angle should not be allowed. It makes my legs really attractive don't you think.
7. Spouse - Sad as it is, this is the most contact I have with my spouse at the moment.
Child - Just walked in the door from school, with shoes in hand (and on head) why wear them on your feet? It's much harder to wear your socks out if you do.
9. Favorite room - These are my newly restored cabinets that my husband said should never enter the house because they are garbage. I think they turned out nice, and they are very functional.
9. Dream Vacation - Fiji, What would be better than blue water, white sand and no one else around!
10. Me at the moment - Yes its me. I went dark. Taking votes 'tis the season'. (stay dark?)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay!! Thanks for doing this :) Your house looks great and those cabinets turned out beautiful!
I love your hair, can't wait to see you next week.
Lave ya!

Karen said...

Your front room turned out so nice. I love it. I love the dark hair too, looks good!

Camille said...

I love the brown, but I still think of you as a blonde. ..in a good way! i miss you!