Friday, August 15, 2008

Just the snapshots!
Summer went by so fast and I was unable to keep up with the blog. BIG SURPRISE! We never had a dull moment and made several visits to talk about. These are just the previews.
Wyatt and Hannah had a blast while the tide was out.

Spending time at home! Or more like trying to keep up with my dad. That must be where I get it. (Energizer Bunny Syndrome)
The cousins fishing in a much smaller pond!
And playing with the famous uncle Erik. (kid magnet)

3 comments:

Emily M said...

I loved looking at these pictures. and your family picture at the top is awesome. Wyatt is so handsome- I can't believe he is 8- and hello you are such a babe! I am glad you guys had a GREAT summer. Is Todd still flying in Louisiana? I have a friend whose husband is looking into doing that.

Amanda said...

WE had so much fun with you this summer! Next year you'll have to come visit us on the beach :)

Anonymous said...

Great looking family! It was wonderful to see you Carolee..at Church in Gilbert, AZ of all places. Man, i can't go anywhere without someone knowing who i am...guess i'm gonna have to keep on being a good boy! Take care of that son of yours...they grow up very fast!!