Carolee- Hey- I am so glad that you have a blog- (I am really bad at keeping up with email) I loved looking at the pictures, I can't believe Wyatt is almost 8. Check at my blog emseanandgals.blogspot.com. It is such a fun way to stay in touch
Hey Carolee, this is Jenny Smith (Hooley) I saw your site on Curt and Michele's . . . I can't believe how big Wyatt is now, crazy how long it has been since we all lived together.
5 comments:
Carolee,
I'm so glad to see you got your blog up and going! I love it! Keep it updated for us.
Carolee- Hey- I am so glad that you have a blog- (I am really bad at keeping up with email) I loved looking at the pictures, I can't believe Wyatt is almost 8. Check at my blog emseanandgals.blogspot.com. It is such a fun way to stay in touch
I LOVE this picture! Wyatt is such a cute little boy, and I love his squint :) You've got yourself a pair of handsome cowboys. Can't wait to see you!
Hey Lady, you've been tagged. Go to my website to find out what to do.
Hey Carolee, this is Jenny Smith (Hooley) I saw your site on Curt and Michele's . . . I can't believe how big Wyatt is now, crazy how long it has been since we all lived together.
Post a Comment